Study Programs at Academic Learning Labs Make Learning Easy, Fast and Fun!
If your child is struggling to keep up or would like to develop a sharper edge, an A.L.L. study program can arm them with the organizational skills, work habits and positive attitude needed for academic success. Your child’s school may have a plan in place to provide each student with a well-rounded education, but they may not teach the study or organizational skills necessary to truly learn the material. Instead of assuming your child will pick up these skills along the way, enroll them in a study program to build their confidence and turn them into efficient learners.
Academic Learning Labs offers the following study programs for your child:
As your child progresses through an A.L.L. study program, you will see their confidence grow as well as the time needed to complete schoolwork decrease. With a growing sense of accomplishment, your child will begin to enjoy learning more than ever before. To help your student achieve their academic goals in their current grade and beyond, each A.L.L. study program provides the following benefits:
- Age- and grade-appropriate programs
- Small work groups or more intensive, one-on-one formats
- Personalized programs that meet your child’s exact learning needs
- Can target specific weaknesses or build general study skills
- Develops organizational skills, effective work habits, self-motivation and a positive attitude
- Can be integrated with your child’s core educational program with your permission
- Patient tutors provide a calm, comfortable, supportive learning environment
- Frequent measurement and feedback to ensure mastery of each skill
- Convenient locations and session times