Summer Academic Camps
Summer Academic Camps Will Keep Your Child Engaged and Motivated During School Breaks
Studies have shown that many children lose some of their hard-earned skills over summer vacation if they’re not involved in some form of educational program. To help your child retain their knowledge and prepare for the next year, enroll them in a summer academic camp at A.L.L. Our enrichment programs make learning fun and motivate your child to excel during their school break. As they build the study skills, work habits and positive attitude they need to succeed at school and in life, your child may even discover they enjoy the learning process!
A.L.L. summer academic camps include the following features:
- Appropriate for your child’s age and grade
- Concentrate on a single subject area
- One- and two-week sessions are available during the summer and other school breaks.
- Every tutor is qualified, caring and patient.
- Our short programs use a fun, light-hearted format while maintaining a focus on academics.
- Early Reading – Designed for pre-school and kindergarten students, this camp makes reading fun.
- Early Math – Gives your first, second or third grader extra help with addition and subtraction.
- Math Facts –Uses fun games to help third, fourth and fifth graders learn their multiplication and division facts.
- Beginning Fractions – If your child is having a hard time grasping this concept, make it fun with a learning camp. This session is suitable for children in third through fifth grades.
- Writing Skills – Give your child a firm set of writing skills with this learning camp. Beginning writers in grades four through six are eligible to attend.
- Intermediate Math – Your child will enjoy the more advance word and logic problems offered in this class intended for sixth and seventh graders.