Homework Support Tutoring
With Help from Academic Learning Labs, Homework Will No Longer be a Struggle.
If one of your children is struggling to complete their homework, it can affect the entire family. This problem can lead to arguments, frustration and missed activities for everyone. Whether your student is having difficulty with a single subject, needs help with organizational skills or lacks motivation, the tutors at A.L.L. can help. With a learning plan designed specifically for your child’s needs, they will develop the skills and work habits needed to complete homework independently and with increased accuracy.
Academic Learning Labs offers homework support programs for most grade levels including:
- Elementary School Homework Programs – fourth and fifth grades
- Middle and Junior High School Homework Programs – sixth through eighth grades
- High School Homework Programs – ninth through twelfth grade
Interested in helping your child succeed with an A.L.L. homework assistance program? Each of our customized programs includes the following features:
- Choose between a small workgroup and intensive, one-on-one attention depending on your child’s needs.
- The patient A.L.L. instructors will continue to cover the material until your child masters each concept. Our program relies on a calm, comfortable environment that promotes the learning process.
- Your child will receive instruction in the exact skill and subject areas they need.
- Convenient locations and session times. Evening and weekend hours are available.
- The tutor will review all assignments and homework with your child.
By allowing our homework specialists to step in and help your child, both your home situation and your child’s performance in school will improve. Expert help from A.L.L. is the best solution for complete, accurate and timely homework.