Why Choose Academic Learning Labs
Instead of merely coaching your child to pass an upcoming test, Academic Learning Labs helps students master each subject. Our personalized learning programs ensure your child will obtain in-depth working knowledge of every subject for a complete understanding that builds a strong foundation for their academic future and beyond. As your child learns more effective work habits and develops a positive attitude toward learning, you’ll notice a difference in school and at home.
The A.L.L. approach uses the following components to help your child succeed in school and in life:
- A Proven Assessment Process – Academic Learning Labs uses a powerful web-based solution that allows K-12 educators to administer online and paper-based tests, capture immediate results and produce standards-based reports. Used for all grade levels and subject areas, the Scantron assessment provides the tutors the thorough and immediate data needed to customize a learning program for each individual student
- A Custom-Designed Educational Program – At A.L.L., we understand that every child has a unique set of learning needs. Our custom-designed educational program takes these needs into account becoming the foundation for developing a program to help your child achieve their academic goals.
- Programs support State and Common Core Standards – A.L.L. implores the highest accredited programs developed by educational experts providing a clear and consistent framework to prepare K-12 students for college and the workforce.
- The A.L.L. Tutors – In addition to being an expert in their specific subject, the A.L.L. tutors care about their students. Your child will be treated with the patience and respect they deserve in a caring, comfortable environment that makes the learning experience fun. Your child will never feel pressured to move to the next area before our tutors have determined they have mastered the current skill.
- Options that Work for Your Family – A.L.L. has a variety of options that make tutoring a convenient option for your entire family. Choose from after-school tutoring, evening or weekend sessions, or in-home instruction. With A.L.L., your child can get the help they need without disrupting your busy life or interfering with their extracurricular activities.